Hot Tub Covers
We DO NOT Sell Junk / Cheap Covers that will most likely last you only a few years! If this is what you are looking for, we recommend buying a cover on-line for a few hundred dollars. We only sell the best we can sell, because we DO NOT want to sell anything but a cover that gives you the best insulation, stays lighter the longest, and has the thickest vinyl skin and most superior stitching. You will get a bigger bang for your buck when you buy one of our covers. And with our buying power, you’ll get your cover for only a little more than the other inferior covers out there!
The Ten Reasons to Buy a Hot Tub Cover from Us!
1. Our spa covers use 2.5 pound density virgin EPS foam core for insulation. The covers have an R-value of 21 for the 4” to 2.5” tapered 2.5 pound density foam covers. We also offer 5.5” to 4” tapered 2.5 pound density foam covers which has a higher top strength and better insulating properties with an R-value of 25.
2. We use 28 Ounce Marine Grade Vinyl which features mildew inhibitors and UV stabilized coloring to help prevent fading.
3. The double sided, solid cover liner we use is chemically treated on both sides to help prevent chemical damage.
4. Our 2” Galvanized steel support beams are the strongest in the business and are also resistant to chemicals.
5. We use a 4 mil vapor barrier that is heat sealed to the foam core to help ensure the foam core does not become water-logged. Double plastic can be added to provide an 8 mil vapor barrier and two layers of protection.
6. Our covers have matching reinforced cover handles and child locking tie downs which are double stitched for added strength.
7. The hinges are double-reinforced which makes them extra strong.
8. Our covers meet or exceed all ASTM Safety Standards F1346-91.
9. All of this is supported by a GREAT warranty through Blue Water Spa Covers!
10. You’re buying from the best in the business, Pools & Cues & Spas, Too!
And you know where to find us if a problem does occur!